I am a Certified Speech-Language Pathologist with over 12 years of experience in the field. Before jumping into private practice, I spent half of my career working in skilled nursing facilities and the other half working in home health (pediatrics and adults). My passion has always been adult rehab, with a focus on neurological disorders such as stroke, Parkinson's Disease, Multiple Sclerosis, and Huntington's Disease.
I offer in-home speech therapy services to adults with disorders such as:
- Dysarthria (slurred speech)
- Dysphagia (impaired swallowing)
- Voice (including training in SPEAK OUT! through the Parkinson's Voice Project)
- Cognition (i.e. Dementia, Memory, etc.)
- Communication difficulties as a result of stroke and other disorders
- United Healthcare
- Private pay (from non-Medicare recipients only). Call for rates.
- Private insurance: Not currently contracted, but I am more than happy to provide you with an invoice for reimbursement purposes.
Payments (due at time of service):
Hours of Operation:
By appointment in your home.
Office hours coming soon.
Ph: (469) 428-7017
Fax: (469) 249-1202
"Communication is the essence of human life." - Janice Light